The women and men of Electrical Operations make sure the supply of protected and dependable electrical service to our prospects. Electrical Operations is liable for each side of PG&E’s electrical distribution and transmission operations, together with planning, engineering, upkeep and building, asset administration, enterprise planning, restoration and emergency response.
That is an Worldwide Brotherhood of Electrical Staff (IBEW) Native 1245 represented classification, which has over 100 years of expertise representing staff at PG&E. This job is topic to collective bargaining.
This place supplies administrative help to the overall building group. Duties might embrace payroll processing, lodging coordination, private expense processing, ordering and delivering supplies to the work websites, and varied paperwork processing.
The Routine Subject Clerk is a Common Development place and people should be capable to journey and switch to a brand new headquarters upon request at any time together with throughout emergency or storm response; all through all the PG&E service territory with no ensures as to how lengthy you can be away from residence. This is able to require working in excessive climate and at distant areas. This place might require additional time relying on enterprise want.
- Completes expense reviews with supporting documentation; submits for approval and processing; handles lodging coordination.
- Critiques time playing cards for accuracy and inputs into the payroll system and submits for approval. Retains each day contact with crew foreman for the time and calculates bus fare (mileage for transfers). Distributes checks. Completes change tags within the pc system.
- Orders supplies and workplace provides primarily based on stock and particular person requests. Creates materials Buy Orders. Contacts vendor for pricing data. Delivers supplies to job websites within the subject.
- Critiques division operations and buying invoices for accuracy. Enters invoices into pc system for cost and submits requests and documentation to Accounts Payable division.
- Types and delivers interoffice mail.
- Performs order closure duties.
- Generates and provides building crews with job packages.
- Completes and enters third-party or worker claims into pc system. Tracks and data claims.
- Information safety-related data and coaching data. Performs knowledge entry for division together with buyer notification mileage data, paving work, utility varieties and repair tags.
- Information paperwork, together with worker bid sheets and worker information for the division.
- Offers administrative help to the division supervisor, together with answering of telephones, taking messages, scheduling conferences and making ready assembly agendas.
- Offers miscellaneous administrative help to staff which can embrace finishing varieties and purposes, technical help, supplies monitoring, coaching, and coordinating Staff Compensation appointments as wanted.
- Present help throughout emergency occasions and put on FR clothes and boots
- Throughout a hearth emergency occasion, should be capable to sleep in sleepers and keep at Base Camp.
- Should possess a Excessive College diploma or GED
- Have to be not less than 18 years of age
- Should possess a legitimate California Driver’s License by day 1 of employment
- Skill to drive safely in all climate and highway circumstances
- Skill to work in all climate circumstances
- Skill to journey and switch to a brand new headquarter upon request at any time; all through all the PG&E service territory with no ensures as to how lengthy you can be away from residence
- Should be capable to raise and carry a minimal of 25-50 kilos
- Skill to work prolonged hours, nights, weekends and holidays, and varied work schedules
- Should be capable to put on firm offered Private Protecting Tools (PPE)
- Skill to acquire forklift certification
- Knowledge Entry expertise
- SAP expertise
- Ariba expertise
- Skill to multi-task
- Demonstrated expertise with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Phrase
- Demonstrated expertise with Payroll time entry
- Demonstrated expertise with Concur expense reporting
- Graduate from the PowerPathway® Program
- Related Hiring Corridor expertise
- Related PG&E expertise
- Earlier Navy expertise
- To raised signify the communities we serve, candidates who reside inside 50 miles of the headquarter location will likely be given desire
PG&E Staff: You need to have certified on all prerequisite assessments previous to submitting an utility; and all secondary assessments previous to interviewing. For extra data on prerequisite and secondary exams, together with examine guides, please go to the web site.
- Clerical Check Battery
- Typing Check-15WPM
- Work Orientation Stock-Clerical
To soundly and reliably ship inexpensive and clear vitality to our prospects and communities each single day, whereas constructing the vitality community of tomorrow.
Our Imaginative and prescient
With a sustainable vitality future as our North Star, we’ll meet the problem of local weather change whereas offering inexpensive vitality for all prospects.
We put security first.
We’re accountable. We act with integrity, transparency and humility.
We’re right here to serve our prospects.
We embrace change, innovation and steady enchancment.
We worth range and inclusion. We converse up, hear up and observe up.
We succeed via collaboration and partnership. We’re one group.
Pacific Gasoline and Electrical Firm (PG&E), a subsidiary of (NYSE:PCG), is among the largest mixed pure gasoline and electrical firms in the USA. Primarily based in San Francisco, our 24,000 staff ship protected, dependable, inexpensive and clear vitality to almost 16 million folks all through our Northern and Central California service space, stretching from Eureka to Bakersfield and from the Pacific Ocean to the Sierra Nevada.
Pacific Gasoline and Electrical Firm is an Affirmative Motion and Equal Employment Alternative employer that actively pursues and hires a various workforce. All certified candidates will obtain consideration for employment with out regard to race, coloration, nationwide origin, ancestry, intercourse, age, faith, bodily or psychological incapacity standing, medical situation, protected veteran standing, marital standing, being pregnant, sexual orientation, gender, gender id, gender expression, genetic data or every other issue that’s not associated to the job.
Worker Privateness Discover The California Client Privateness Act (CCPA) goes into impact on January 1, 2020. CCPA grants new and far-reaching privateness rights to all California residents. The regulation additionally entitles job candidates, staff and non-employee employees to be notified of what private data PG&E collects and for what objective. The Worker Privateness Discover might be accessed via the next hyperlink:
PG&E will contemplate certified candidates with arrest and conviction data for employment in a way according to all state and native legal guidelines.
Pacific Gasoline & Electrical